OPERATIONS JOB OPENINGS
Starting Annual Compensation: $47,952
SNOPAC RECRUITING PROCESS
The following steps are the process you must follow to apply for a position at SNOPAC 911. Please be sure and complete the first two steps prior to contacting our recruiters.
SNOPAC PROVIDES TWO TESTING OPTIONS FOR TELECOMMUNICATOR RECRUITING:
Both companies provide comparable tests, select the testing facility that will work best for your schedule and location.
|Public Safety Testing
||National Testing Network
|Public Safety Testing (PST) has testing year round at multiple testing sites located all around Washington State.
Please see the PST website for application instructions.
||NTN has testing multiple times a week, making it convenient to select a test time around your schedule.
Please see the National Testing Network (NTN) website for further application instructions
What to expect at the www.publicsafetytesting.com website:
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Set up your account - An easy and quick profile management tool
- Choose your career path - 911 Dispatcher
- Select SNOPAC 911 as the agency to receive the testing results
- Test Calendar - Select the most convenient test date and/or location
- Completion of the application process
- Select Emergency Communications and sign up for SNOPAC 911.
- Review detailed information about the testing process the entry level test.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the SNOPAC 911 Human Resources Department. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry level exam will be placed on the department's eligibility list. SNOPAC 911 will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the selection process.
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to type 40 WPM with 90% accuracy
- Passing score of 80% of higher on the entry level exam
- U.S. citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to successfully complete an extensive background investigation (see Selection Standards and Disqualification from employment consideration)
- Able to pass a drug and hearing screen
- Able to work any shift (days, swing or graveyard), weekends, holidays and various hours
Candidates should review and verify they meet all the SNOPAC Selection Standards.
SNOPAC may elect to stop the background process at any time if you have failed to validate your personal and professional history meets SNOPAC's Selection Standards
We are located at:
1121 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 200
Everett, WA 98208
We get e-mail at email@example.com
We answer the phone and fax at:
Phone – (425) 407-3911
Fax – (425) 407-3969